REMOVE THIS PAGE FOR ABHR DISTRICTS
Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information (Local Government Debt Reporting) may be accessed at https://www.comptroller.
Annual Financial Reports
The District’s annual financial reports can be found on the Resources page.
Board Meetings and Documents
Information about the District’s meetings and meeting documents can be found on the Meetings page.
Board of Directors
Information about the District’s Board can be found on the Meetings page.
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire (PDF)
- Conflict of Interest Disclosures (PDF)
District Contact Information
DISTRICT NAME NO. XXX
Houston, Texas XXXXX
The District’s E-mail address is board@.
The District’s map is available on the About page.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
The next election for DISTRICT NAME NO. XXX will be held on May 1, 2021.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the District’s Attorney (XXXXXXXXX, attention of XXXXXXX) by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on May 1, 2021 general election ballot is January 13, 2021.
- Last day to file for place on May 1, 2021 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on February 12, 2021.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the District’s Attorney (XXXXXXXXXXX, attention of XXXXXXXXX) by mail, fax or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-11f.pdf
- Deadline to file write in candidacy declaration for May 1, 2021 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on February 16, 2021.
To be qualified to serve as a Director, a person must be: (1) at least 18 years old; (2) a resident citizen of the State of Texas; and (3) either: (a) own land subject to taxation in the District; or (b) be a qualified voter within the District.
(Texas Water Code, Section 54.102)
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
Energy Consumption Reports
The District’s energy consumption reports are available on the Resources page.
Landowner Bill of Rights
Information regarding the Landowner’s Bill of Rights can be found on the Texas Attorney General’s website.
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to board@ or mail or hand deliver your request to DISTRICT NAME NO. XXX, c/o XXXXXXXXXXX, Houston, Texas XXXXX.